Monday, September 22, 2014

Curiousity



























"When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do." Walt Disney

Today I couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. I couldn't stop fidgeting in class and all I wanted was to stare at a blank wall. And then I realized. I had a dreadful case of the boredoms.

I can honestly say that I haven't been bored once since arriving in Quebec. Quebec has definitely not lost its shine, but I may have lost a little of my curiosity. Well, not lost, satiated?

So now I'm on a mission to drum up curiosity! I'm going to make myself do something new after class tomorrow. Explore a new neighborhood! Try a new coffee shop! Something, anything!

One shouldn't waste time being bored, especially when living in a new and exciting place.

*side note, if you haven't seen Saving Mr. Banks yet, GO. It is such a good film. 


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you just miss your sis ;) and your animals! not too long before your Durham visit, wheeee!

    ReplyDelete